Young Living Peppermint Vitality oil is my absolute favourite natural peppermint flavourant to use! It is an essential oil food supplement, 100% pure and safe for consumption. I have looked everywhere in South Africa, but we just don’t have food grade essential oils available that are safe for consumption.
What makes Young Living Essential Oils so special?
Young Living developed its groundbreaking Seed to Seal® process, which preserves the integrity and potency of essential oils through every step of the production process. That means that they are intimately involved with the making of their oils, from start to finish. Young Living will never knowingly compromise by adding synthetics, contaminants, or cheap fillers, or by using unethical production practices. Young Living Oils source products from carefully vetted corporate-owned farms, partner farms, and Seed to Seal-certified suppliers and test them extensively.
Quick facts on Young Living Peppermint Vitality oil
Young Living Peppermint Vitality oil has a bright, cool flavour, with benefits that include gastrointestinal comfort and normal digestion support, in addition to its great taste. You can store Young Living Peppermint Vitality oil in your pantry as a flavouring agent or a food supplement.
As a food supplement, Young Living Peppermint Vitality oil helps to support the digestion process. This means it’s a great way to start your day or end a meal. It also supports the optimal functioning of the respiratory system.
I also love adding Peppermint Vitality to my tea or sparkling water and in baked treats!
This is a lovely thin mint milkshake recipe to try:
Spinach Protein Shake with Peppermint Vitality
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop Pure Protein Complete Chocolate Deluxe
- 1 drop Peppermint Vitality
- 1 handful spinach
- 12 ice cubes
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
What is the primary benefits of Young Living Peppermint Vitality oil?
- Helps to support the digestion
- Supports the optimal functioning of respiratory system
How to Use
- Add to your daily dietary supplements as overall support for healthy digestive system comfort
- Simply add 1–2 drops in a vegetarian gel capsule and take daily or as needed
- Include a drop in a tall glass of cool water for a refreshing start to your morning
- Blend with your pre-workout drink for an energising start or wind down after your workout with a mint-infused chocolate or vanilla protein shake
- Use in baking and in a wide variety of desserts